From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Adrian Durlester
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 6:48 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17086] RE: Building Song

I strongly recommend a song that Carol Boyd Leon wrote entitled Nakum
Uvaninu (Let Us Rise Up and Build) for CAJE 27. It appears in her Jewish
Life Cycle songbook.

Disclaimer: I commissioned the song, and I am also the editor of the
songbook in which it appears.

Not sure if there's an MP3 of it floating around anywhere. Carol?

-Adrian

Adrian A. Durlester, MTS
E-mail: adrian (at) durlester(dot)com  www.durlester.com
Director of Education & Congregational Life, Bethesda Jewish
Congregation,
Bethesda, MD
www.bethesdajewish.com
Co-Director, Hazamir/JTAI Choir of Greater DC
Past Conf Chair, CAJE 27, August 4-8, 2002, Trinity University, San
Antonio,
TX
List Owner, hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Jewish Songleaders/Performers List
www.ehavanashira.org
Co-Owner, l-torah (at) shamash(dot)org; Liberal Torah Discussion List