hanashir

[HANASHIR:17088] Looking for audio recording of Adon Olam with Sephardic melody.

I have sheet music to an Adom Olam that we learned at Hava Nashira 2000,
  which says:  "Adapted from a Sephardic (?) melody for Yigdal;
arrangement by Rabbi James Goodman;  slow and dreamlike, with improvised
harmonies;  recorded by Jeff Klepper on "In This Place"."

The melody is:  A D D D / E F F F / G A A A BAGF / E E E

1.  Do you know the source of this sheet music???

2.  Do you know of a recording somewhere on the web, where I can listen
to it?  (I can eventually get Jeff's "In This Place", but in the
meantime a web-recording would answer some questions.)

Thanks very much,

- Ros Schwartz

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->