hanashir

[HANASHIR:17078] Danny Maseng's Hatikvah

Hi there -

I apologize for using the listserve this way, but I keep getting
messages returned from Danny's e-mail address.

Danny, are there copyright or performance fees we would need to pay if
we decided to use this? It looks lovely, but our budget is pretty
limited.

You can let me know privately - I don't seem to have any trouble
receiving your e-mails, just sending them back to you.

Thanks again. Good to hear from you too. Please say hi to Teri for me!

Deb

Deborah Ginsburg
Congregation Beth Sholom
Anchorage AK
begin:vcard

fn:Deborah M. Ginsburg
tel;work:(907)786-1707
org:University of Alaska Anchorage;College of Arts and Sciences
adr:;;3211 Providence Drive;Anchorage;AK;99508;US
version:2.1
email;internet:andmg (at) webmail(dot)uaa(dot)alaska(dot)edu
title:Academic Advising Coordinator
end:vcard

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->