hanashir

[HANASHIR:17065] New York area Temple Choir Festival

For those of you in the New York area,  you're invited to attend the Long
Island Temple Choir Festival, which will be held at Temple Avodah in Oceanside
on
Sunday, March 21 at 2 PM.  There is no admission charge and refreshments will
be offered at the end of the program.  Seven synagogues will be represented;
we're delighted to report that we'll be performing as Shir Harmony, singing
several of our original compositions.  We'd be happy to see any fellow members
of our HN community!  For more information and/or directions, please e-mail us
privately.

Rochelle Potak
Bob Emerman
Port Jewish Center
Port Washington, NY

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->