hanashir

[HANASHIR:17049] Rabbi Send-off

Hello, chevre -
This spring, our rabbi will retire after 30 years of service to our
congregation, and there are plans underway for a farewell weekend,
including a sort of variety show on a Sunday morning.  I've been asked
to put together a set of about 20-30 minutes.  I would very much
welcome your suggestions for songs I might do with a small band, songs
for just a kids' choir, and any song I might do myself as the temple's
soloist.
I will be very very grateful for your responses!
l'shalom,
Robin Sparr-Rothman
Temple Sinai, Brookline, MA

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->