hanashir

[HANASHIR:15239] Re: Ma Tovu

Danny's Ma Tovu and many other wonderful pieces of music for Shabbat are
available in print form with a CD containing all of the music in the new
Shabbat Anthology published by Transcontinental Music.  It is a MUST HAVE
for anyone singing in a worship setting.  Go to http://www.etranscon.com/ to
order.

Judy :)

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net     -    judy (at) judymusic(dot)com
www.judymusic.com
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on
both hands. You need to be able to throw something back."

Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
Member - Children's Music Network; www.cmnonline.org
Member - Women Cantor's Network; www.womencantors.net

If you have some time, check out these great websites:
www.songsforteaching.com
www.hotshabbat.com and www.totshabbat.com
www.playhouseradio.com