hanashir

[HANASHIR:15215] Re: Ma Tovu

>Someone suggested Danny Maseng's Ma Tovu..  Does anyone know a way
>of hearing it on the internet so I will know if I want it for my
>choir.. which, by the way, has grown to 14 voices, a Cantor and a
>choir director.
>Rabbi Richard I Schachet
>Valley Outreach Synagogue
>
>The past has a vote, not a veto.  M. M.Kaplan z'l

Indeed, you could check out Danny's website at:
http://dannymaseng.com/   A RealAudio version of Ma Tovu appears
there in the Soul on Fire section.

Rick
--

Lupert: It's The Website - & - Poetry Super Highway
           http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->