From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Adrian Durlester
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 10:24 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:15212] RE: Sukkot song

Songs about the Ushpizin? Gee, this has been on my "would somebody
please write a good one" list for a long time. And, if there are any
extant songs (and I really can't think of one though I have some vague
memories stirring in the back of my mind that refuse to coalesce) it's
likely they would only refer to the male guests. So we need a modern
ushpizin welcoming song for the seven avot and imahot that we welcome
into our sukkot.

Any takers?

Adrian