hanashir

[HANASHIR:15231] RE: Sukkot song

Just a note about Ushpizin-- the second verse of Lama Sukkah Zu ( an
old, old Sukkot song) asks, "Who will dwell in my Sukkah", and the
answer is our forefathers, Avoteinu.  You can easily add the Imahot to
that.  Also, Shlomit Bona Sukkah by Naomi Shemer mentions the neighbors
being welcomed into her Sukkah of peace.
Marsha

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->