hanashir

[HANASHIR:15189] adult ed on home prayers

I'm preparing an adult education session teaching certain prayers to chant
in the morning and evening and at points inbetween.  For this I am taking
prayers from the liturgy that have simple traditional or new chants and
showing how they  can be sung throughout the day for personal strength.  I
thought of calling this session "Lying Down and Rising Up" but am not sure
it is catchy enough.  Has anyone else taught or participated in a class like
this and do you have any suggestions for names.
Thanks,
Rachelle

Rachelle Shubert
Temple Emanu-El-Beth Sholom
Montreal
www.templemontreal.ca

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->