hanashir

[HANASHIR:15188] Re: Sandor Sloomovitz

Alan Sokoloff asks about San Slomovitz's music-- just thought I'd answer his
question and do a plug for San, who deserves one! San and his brother Laz are
among Ann Arbor's most wonderful treasures. Performing as Gemini, they have
several fabulous CDs and they do phenomenal shows for young children and their
families. Each time they perform at our temple, we fill the house and everyone
-- from newborns to great-grandparents-- has a totally engaging, uplifting
experience.

Alan, check out this website and you'll see the CD you need:
http://www.geminichildrensmusic.com/order/index.html

Shana tova,
Annie

Cantor Annie Rose
Temple Beth Emeth
2309 Packard Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734. 665.4744

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->