From: Kathy Sebo [mailto:ksebo (at) ttti(dot)org]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 1:21 PM
To: Women Cantors Network Mailing List
Subject: officiant needed for Phila. area wedding

Hello my friends,
First- I hope all of you from New York to Michigan are surviving this power
outage.  We're fine...our power went back on last night at 7:30 p.m. but
with no water.  Now, (Fri., 4:15 p.m.) we have water but no
power...hmmm.....at least I can shower for Shabbat!

Second- I have a congregant who has a son (Jewish) who is marrying a woman
(Lutheran) in July of 2004 in the Philadelphia area.  They would like a
rabbi or a cantor to officiate.  I would like to know who among our
membership is licensed to perform weddings in Pennsylvania and also who
performs interfaith ceremonies.  If you are available/interested, please
email me with your phone numbers and best times to reach you.  I will then
give your name and number to Linda, the mother of the groom and she will
call you to discuss the details....availability, date, time, content of
ceremony, fee, etc.

Shabbat Shalom and let there be light (on the eastern and northern coasts,
that is)
Kathy Sebo

------------------------ mail-wcn (at) shamash(dot)org -----------------------+
Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->