hanashir

[HANASHIR:15141] Re: virus????

I DUMPED about 150 or so messages yesterday. I believe I was on my husbands pc,
because as far as I know I have never gotten a virus on my MACINTOSH. (Okay, so
I am plugging Mac, but it has some great things going for it.) In fact I took
off the virus control a long time ago because it interfered too much with many
of my programs.  However, I think this was spam not a virus so some of these
may have shown up on my mac internet mail as well. I heard vaguely something
about this on the news last night, that deleting the messages was basically the
cure for this. So far today I haven't seen any of these.

Ellen Lerner
Rochester, Ny

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->