hanashir

[HANASHIR:15087] Re: dinosaur

I'm not sure if this is the right one, but it might be the one called
"There's a Dinosaur" by Andi Joseph:
http://www.totshabbat.com/AndiJoseph-Dinosaur.ram

-Amy
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:24:07 EDT Golda18 (at) aol(dot)com writes:
> another question for you wise havana shirites:
>
> At the conference, I heard tell of "the dinosaur song" about a dozen
> times.
> Can someone tell me what this is and where to find it?
>
> Thanks,
> Gail Nalven

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->