hanashir

[HANASHIR:15088] Re: CAJE Evening Performance

Just wanted to let folks know -- if you'll be at CAJE next week -- my
daughter, Caitlin and I will be performing Monday night at the Jewish Jazz
Café. Don't know the specific venue yet, but I'd love to see any of the Hava
Nashira tribe there for moral support.

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network  http://shamash.org
A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

* * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * *
Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive,
objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas
of Judaism.  Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->