hanashir

[HANASHIR:14248] Amplification System

Chaverim-

Unfortunately, I wasn't following the conversation about the
amplification systems, and then I found out our synagogue is considering
getting me one.  So...here's what I need:  I need a microphone
(preferably one I could wear, so I could dance, move around, etc.) and
speakers for a very large classroom (20 ft. x 20 ft.).  Our education
director has an "in" at a Radio Shack.

Are there brands I should stay away from?  What would you recommend?  It
would be nice if it were fairly portable.

Thanks!!!

Sue Marx

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!