hanashir

[HANASHIR:14109] RE: My top 5 favorite CD's

Adrian:

Take a chill-pill.  I was just taking a little poll to help me decide
what to buy next.

I'm not trying to be "... non-productive..." or ".. counter-intuitive
to the very ideas of creative expression..".  I'm not even trying to
rank the compositions or even incite a competition.  I'm just trying to
wade through the marketing and sales hype to get to the opinions of my
peers.

Scott