hanashir

[HANASHIR:14101] Re: Help with audition in Bowling Green, Ohio

just now checking my email.  we live 30 minutes from Bowling Green.  I hope she
found somewhere to stay.  If she needs anything else, let me know to my toher
email addy,butterflydolin (at) buckeye-express(dot)com chag sameach,deborah

Laura Ferguson <allenderL (at) acm(dot)org> wrote:Dear friends,

A friend of mine from synagogue, a future cantorial soloist and a woman
with a beautiful operatic voice, is looking for a place to stay in Bowling
Green, Ohio, April 18th-20th. She will be auditioning for a Master's voice
program at Bowling Green State University. She is a great spirit who has
overcome significant odds to get to this point. Our community is pulling
together to help her get there, but it would help a great deal if she had a
place to stay near the University.

If you know of anywhere she could stay in Bowling Green, or could pick her
up in Toledo and bring her to Bowling Green, please let me know. Any such
act would truly be a tremendous mitzvah.

Sincerely,
Laura Ferguson