hanashir

[HANASHIR:14094] Re: Celebrate Spirit-Songs of Healing and Comfort...submissions

Hey Craig and Co ~

Leon Shur wrote a Mi Shebeirach that he played last year at Hava Nashira.
It was just wonderful and I've been trying to get the words for a year now.
Hopefully he'll submit the song to you.  If not, it's worth pursuing....

Lots of love,

Judy