hanashir

[HANASHIR:14092] Okay. Got a ride.

Hello again. Thanks to those of you who sent me helpful information regarding
transportation to ORSUI for the workshop.
Because I chose to travel by train, it seems I cannot hook up effectively
with anyone else (since it appears that the rest of you are flying in)
without making others very late.
I have procured a rental van from and to the train station. Thanks to those
who suggested numbers to call, and particular thanks goes to Lisa Friedman at
OSRUI who was especially helpful and patient.
(Incidentally, the cost of renting a van by myself was still cheaper --
combined with train fare -- than flying, so I'm okay with it.)
I look forward to the workshop!
Shavua Tov! --Beth hamon
www.beth-hamon.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->