  From: Tiffany Goodman Bilbe
  To: Hanashir
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 9:56 PM
  Subject: [HANASHIR:14001] Torah Dedication Music

  Hi!

  I am looking for some help selecting some songs for a Torah Dedication
ceremony we are having at our congregation.  We are a 2.5 year old congregation
with a newly ordained rabbi, and we are receiving our first Torah as a gift
from some congregants.  As I've been told, this is a pretty rare event to be a
part of, so any feedback and advice from anyone who has taken part in such an
event is much appreciated.  It should be a very wonderful and special evening,
but I welcome any suggestions you may have on music for the ceremony.

  Thanks!
  Tiffany

  Tiffany Goodman Bilbe
  Temple Beth Shalom
  Austin, TX
  tgoodmanbilbe (at) austin(dot)rr(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->