hanashir

[HANASHIR:14001] Torah Dedication Music

Hi!

I am looking for some help selecting some songs for a Torah Dedication
ceremony we are having at our congregation.  We are a 2.5 year old
congregation with a newly ordained rabbi, and we are receiving our first
Torah as a gift from some congregants.  As I've been told, this is a pretty
rare event to be a part of, so any feedback and advice from anyone who has
taken part in such an event is much appreciated.  It should be a very
wonderful and special evening, but I welcome any suggestions you may have on
music for the ceremony.

Thanks!
Tiffany

Tiffany Goodman Bilbe
Temple Beth Shalom
Austin, TX
tgoodmanbilbe (at) austin(dot)rr(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->