hanashir

[HANASHIR:12367] Re: 8 Days of Chanukah

There's another  wonderful, version that the late Shari Lewis used on her
special "Lamb Chop's Chanukah."  Cantor Don Croll discovered it and we have
used it for several years and our youth choir loves doing it.  The music is
published in a book from the special.  Check it out.
Lynn Metrik
 Judi & Mordecai Krumbein wrote:Thanks to everyone who answered my question
about Chanukah songs. Now I
have one more question:

Does anyone have the lyrics to "Eight Days of Chanukah" (to the tune of
"Those Were the Days")?

Thanks!

-Judi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance

"Lisa & Lynn"

"Two girls...Two guitars...Real Jewish Folk"