hanashir

[HANASHIR:12347] Re: What d'ya think of this song?

Our student rabbi taught this to all of our religious school kids and
they and the parents loved it.  The kids wanted to sing it every
week.  Our version is a bit different but basically the same.
Jo Benn

--
jonsteve (at) rapidnet(dot)com
Rapid City, South Dakota