hanashir

[HANASHIR:12331] Re: Thanksgiving song for Marsha

Marsha and others,

The first song that came to my mind after reading your request is a beautiful
rendition of "Ashreinu" composed by Rick Calvert.  It would be so much fun to
sing in a choir, as it has a lot of spirit and energy.  I think that people of
all backgrounds would really enjoy learning it and performing it.  There's not
an overwhelming amount of Hebrew, and the English applies to any faith.  The
catch -- I'm not sure whether or not Rick has this song notated in a choral
arrangement.  You might try contacting him at calvert4 (at) earthlink(dot)net

Good luck,
Angela Gold
(In Hong Kong!)