From: <MoVFTYite (at) aol(dot)com>
To: <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 3:25 AM
Subject: [HANASHIR:12331] Re: Thanksgiving song for Marsha

> Marsha and others,
>
> The first song that came to my mind after reading your request is a
beautiful rendition of "Ashreinu" composed by Rick Calvert.  It would be so
much fun to sing in a choir, as it has a lot of spirit and energy.  I think
that people of all backgrounds would really enjoy learning it and performing
it.  There's not an overwhelming amount of Hebrew, and the English applies
to any faith.  The catch -- I'm not sure whether or not Rick has this song
notated in a choral arrangement.  You might try contacting him at
calvert4 (at) earthlink(dot)net