hanashir

[HANASHIR:12330] Re: Thanksgiving Music

Hi Marsha!
     I don't have anything in mind with any Hebrew for Thanksgiving, but I
have a favorite Tom Chapin song that is entitled "Thanksgiving Day" that is
very nice with a 2 part chorus. It tells about how Thanksgiving has changed
and now how we observe it as also helping the hungry and the homeless. It is
a very sweet song. It is located in his Mother Earth songbook and CD. The
CD's are sold at bookstores like Borders and can also be ordered directly
from him. Let me know if you need more info. I am at Susanrmt (at)
aol(dot)com(dot)
Good luck!
Susan Rancer, registered music therapist and songleader

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->