hanashir

[HANASHIR:12309] Help out in the Inland Empire of CA

Hi everyone. It's been quite a year here. We moved out to Southern Ca a bit
over a year ago, and had many trials in that year, including the death of my
mother three weeks before Hava nashira, which is why I wasn't there. Hope to
see you all there this coming year with my newly acquired 1000 hours of
Holistic health massage therapy training. ( i'll be the one with the table in
one arm, guitar in the other, giving out massages.....LOL)
   In the meantime ......we are trying to create, out here in the Inland
Empire, a first for all the jews who live here. We are starting up an Inland
Empire jewish folk festival.  I'm calling it the Route 66 jewish festival,
but, they don't' like that idea.  The area will extend as far east as palm
springs area, and up in the high desert, and the mountain areas, and of
course the greater inland valley.
Since it's a first for us out here, we have limited funding.... isn't that
always the story?
What i'm looking for, is, this: we need some musicians, and artists who might
be willing to come out. We will  have over 100 booths that we have to put
together, so,  we're looking for the jewish artists... and we need
entertainment badly. Children's and adults... puppeteers, story tellers, song
leaders, etc.
if anyone is interested, please contact me as soon as possible. The event is
the last sunday in April, and I know this is last minute for most folks, so I
do apologize for that. My email address is srevab (at) aol(dot)com OR
retroreva (at) aol(dot)com(dot)
Be well, and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Reva

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->