From: "H & R Shubert" <notfranz (at) total(dot)net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:04:51 -0500
To: "Hanashir" <hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org>
Subject: [HANASHIR:11181] cd labelling

This is a strictly technical question for anyone who has made their own CD.
I will be going into a home studio to make a demo for a Jewish concert
program and will come out with a handful of copies of it on CD.  Is there a
cheap and easy way to label CD's other than writing on them by hand?  Would
a clear adhesive sticker make the CD stick inside the player?

Thanks,
Rachelle Shubert

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->