hanashir

[HANASHIR:11150] Re: HANASHIR digest 1501

Here here!  Well said Ellen!  I'm all for teaching our PARENTS some
manners too!  I have stopped in the middle of an introduction, a speech,
etc. and reminded people about "concert manners," etc.   It is our duty
to do this.  This is not a time for parents to be socializing with
eachother!

On a lighter note, since Ellen wrote in, may I remind everyone who works
with the younger set not to forget her song, "Lotsa Lotsa Matza!"   One
of our all time favorites!
Meris

Meris (at) nycap(dot)rr(dot)com