hanashir

[HANASHIR:11117] RE: Havdallah

Does anyone know if there's a site out there where I can find a user
friendly 'havdallah service' to do with  primary elementary kids and
their families?   This will be  a very mixed group - by mixed I mean
lots of intermarriage and we're trying to teach them.   Of course I have
all the songs, but it's the content of the service that I'm looking for.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to run this but there's a possibility that I
may not.  So I'm looking for something that will have the text and also
directions  (extinguish the fire) you know, directions for a novice.
Thanks!
Meris Ruzow
meris (at) nycap(dot)rr(dot)com

Meris (at) nycap(dot)rr(dot)com