hanashir

[HANASHIR:11116] Re: northern Indiana synagogues

Hi, Carol:
Her email address is <stern (at) netnitco(dot)net>.
I would love to go up and meet her sometime. We have emailed occasionally.

We hired the woman rabbi! She cannot get here fast enough as far as I am
concerned! I miss singing so much-I may not get to sing with her, but at
least I have a chance. Aaron said he would write me a recommendation.

Gotta go. Talk to you soon.
karen