hanashir

[HANASHIR:9585] Re: Apples and Honey (and old dances)

Hi there,

There is a song by Julie Silver called Apples and Honey. This is on her
recording "Together" The lyrics are simple and enjoyed by most of the younger
children.

The chorus is like:

Apples and honey, it may sound funny
You can make the new year sweet and sunny
eeating apples and honey.

That's all I remember, sorry I couldn't help more.
Jewish Music and Soundswrite definitly have it and I don't know of any others.

Good luck with your first day of teaching. It will be great as long as you are
relaxed. I learned this the hard way

Yonatan Koch