hanashir

[HANASHIR:5396] Sher Music

I'm gratified that my report on Chuck Sher's policy of not selling books to
Israelis has been noted, commented upon, and apparently causing some debate.
I do believe that his actions (complying with the Arab boycott) can be
construed as illegal, and I just lodged a complaint with the U.S. Federal
Trade Commission.  We'll see what happens.
In the meantime, Jeff Klepper's letter to Chuck Sher best expresses one part
of my feelings on the subject.  I'd like to encourage you all to express
yourselves to Mr. Sher in your own way.

Shalom,
Elad