hanashir

[HANASHIR:5393] NEW LIST

As an outgrowth of several discussions, I have started a new list called
shul news.  There has been some discussion about sharing newsletters and
articles, but the cry of stuffing mailboxes would be tremendous on any of
the existing lists, therefore this list will be a good place for those
interested.

subscriptions to the list can be initiated at

http://shulnews.listbot.com

the list is unmoderated and we look forward to those interested sharing and
reading shul news from around the world.  this could be a fun list!

winston weilheimer