hanashir

[HANASHIR:5392] Re: Purim

I just feel compelled to make sure that those who would like to try this
have the opportunity to.   I don't remember where I got this (caje
probably....) but it's great fun for K-6 or 7th even.   They really get into
this and I always leave it for last.   As always, the more YOU"RE into it,
the more they will be too!

Sung to the tune of:  If You're Happy and You Know It!  (Anyone remember
where it comes from?)

1.  When you hear the name of Esther clap your hands **
     When you hear the name of Esther clap your hands **
     When you hear the name of Esther, When you hear the name of
     Esther, When you hear the name of Esther, clap your hands **

2.  When you hear Ach-ash-veros stamp your feet  **
         "           "              "              "                      **
         "           "              "           , When you hear
Ach-ash-veros,
         "           "              "         "   stamp your feet  **

3.  When you hear the name of Haman sho-ut BOO (rest) BOO !
         "            "             "              "                "
"
         "            "             "              "    , When you hear the
name of Haman
         "            "             "              "      shout BOO (rest)
BOO !

4.  When you hear Mordechai shout HOORAY (HOO-RAY) !
          "            "            "                      "
"
          "            "            ", When you hear Mordechai,
          "            "            "        shout HOORAY (HOO-RAY) !

5.  When you know that Purim's here do all four (clap clap, stamp stamp

                                                                       BOO -
HOORAY!
        need I go on?

Enjoy....... and for those middle schoolers, grades 4-8 don't forget Jeff
Klepper's "Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey-MON!

Chag Sameach (almost)
Meris Ruzow