hanashir

[HANASHIR:5282] Re: Children's Bedtime materials?

Debbie Friedman's "Laila Tov, Good Night" is on her "Shirim Al Galgalim"
recording, and her sheet music can be ordered by the individual song from
SoundsWrite.

Ellen and Peter Allard also have one for kids called "Laila Tov" on their
wonderful "Sing Shalom:  Songs for the Jewish Holidays" recording.

At the conclusion of my Tot Shabbat, we've been singing my English
Y'varechecha which has a pretty, peaceful melody.  The words (feel free to
change "us" to "you") are "May God bless and keep us and smile upon us.  May
God be gracious and blessings be ours.  May our world be filled with peace,
may our world be filled with peace.  May God watch over us."  I hope to have
a songbook and recording which includes it by this summer, but for now feel
free to phone me at home and I'll sing it for you and give you the chords.
Just email privately if you're interested. -- Carol

Carol Boyd Leon
Director of Music, Temple B'nai Shalom
7612 Old Ox Road, Fairfax Station, VA 22039
Temple fax:  703-764-2904
E-mail:  CBLeon (at) hotmail(dot)com
PESONAL WEB PAGE: http://www.geocities.com/cboydleon