hanashir

[HANASHIR:5198] Re: Copyright Campaign

Iris:

We all recognize the comprehensive nature of the copyright problem. Speaking
only for myself, tackling more than just the music/performance side of this
issue is more than I can reasonably handle at this time.

I also think it is best to try this effort out on a smaller scale first,
before involving other networks with it and trying the campaign on a more
comprehensive scale.

I also think that in a broader campaign, the specific issues for musicians
will get overwhelmed by markets like books and other educational materials
whose sales and scope far exceed that of Jewish music. Let's call attention
to the music issues, and, if successful, see who else is interested in
joining with us in future efforts.

Piece by piece. Inch by inch. Row by row. Gd didn't just say poof and create
the whole world and everything in it all at once. Gd took six days. We
didn't get out of Egypt after one plague. Let's take this one step at a
time.

Adrian