Re: leaving town - StL

Hi Lee,

How has your passover been?  We had a horrendous ride home--over 12
hours, including a construction delay which took us an hour to go a mile
or two!  Feh!

I enjoyed our time together.  Hope we can do it again.  When are you
moving to NYC?

So, VV never put up the marquee and I don't think they've sold one of my
CDs.  I'm trying to get them to buy some outright, but I haven't heard
from them yet about the final word.  I suppose if they don't, I'll just
ask my uncle to get them back for me and maybe his congregants will buy a
copy or two.

Let me know what is up on your end.

mit frayndshaft,
Lori