Why am I getting postings in Digest format?

I second the motion!  I don't remember requesting the mail be sent in digest
form and I haven't had time to change it.  But I agree with Trudi.  Unlike
some of the other lists that I am on, it is positively unpleasant reading
through the messages.  It's just too much work and I often just delete the
whole thing rather than take the time to find the message amid all of the
extra 'stuff'.

Karen Gall

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*