Re: cRAP, options and a breath of fresh brevity

Ari, I don't have the option of not opening certain messages!  I get the
Digest, dude! ;)
I browse through the Digest and read the postings and the rap thing
caught my attention, and I read some of the posts to see how it was
related to Jewish Music (the purpose of this list).  As this is a
discussion list, I offered my take on this particular form of
entertainment, and joined in the discussion.  Isn't that what a
discussion list is all about?  I added the "Beastie Boys" post in later
on to try and add some levity to what I thought was becoming an angry
battle.
Best Regards,
Steven

> Re: A Little Less cRap, A Little More On-Topic
> From:
> Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>
> Date:
> Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:40:53 -0500
> To:
> World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>

>> Listen, if we really have to talk about this particular form of
>> expression
>
> There is nothing that forces you to open messages whose subject line
> concerns something that doesn't interest you. Nor would I ever want to
> force someone to comment on something that doesn't interest them.
> Really. For everyone facing a similar problem, it is absolutely okay
> NOT to go to the effort to make sure that several hundred of your
> closest friends know that this is not a subject in which you are
> interesting in contributing!
>
> ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->