----- Original Message -----
From: "Szlezinger, Sam" <ses (at) dentonwildesapte(dot)com>
To: <jmduk (at) hotmail(dot)com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 5:57 PM

I wonder if you can help me.  I want to teach my son to sing Anim Zimirot by
playing it on the piano.  Do you have the sheet music for it?

Many thanks, Sam Szlezinger

Sam Szlezinger
Denton Wilde Sapte
One Fleet Place  London  EC4M  7WS  UK
Tel:  +44 (0)20 7246 7528
Fax: +44 (0)20 7246 7777
E-Mail:  ses (at) dentonwildesapte(dot)com

This e-mail is from Denton Wilde Sapte.  Our web site is at
http://www.dentonwildesapte.com  We are regulated by the Law  Society. A
list of our partners and their professional qualifications  is open  to
inspection at our principal place of business which is at Five Chancery
Lane, Clifford's Inn, London, EC4A 1BU, UK.
Our central telephone number is (0)20 7242 1212.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any  other
person.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the  sender and
delete the e-mail from your system.