Re: A Little Less cRap, A Little More On-Topic

>Listen, if we really have to talk about this particular form of expression

There is nothing that forces you to open messages whose subject line
concerns something that doesn't interest you. Nor would I ever want
to force someone to comment on something that doesn't interest them.
Really. For everyone facing a similar problem, it is absolutely okay
NOT to go to the effort to make sure that several hundred of your
closest friends know that this is not a subject in which you are
interesting in contributing!

ari
--

Ari Davidow