Re: yiddish books on tape

Apropos of the subject, I forward this post from the Mendele list.
Lorele

Date: March 10, 2004
From: rgoldenberg (at) sympatico(dot)ca
Subject: Re: Recorded classics

In Mendele Vol. 13.018, George Katz asks for a source of recorded
classics
of yiddish literature. An excellent online source for quite a few yiddish
stories is THE WORLD OF YIDDISH / DI VELT FUN YIDDISH:
(http://yiddish.haifa.ac.il/ ). You can read the text of the stories as
well
as listen to them being read.

Itsik Goldenberg

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:23:46 +0100 Lloica Czackis