Boston, MA: Moscow Hasidic Capella, 3/10/2004

Hi, all.

Sorry, no further update on how to play bagpipes (I know you are
disappointed) though initial attempts would have been very appropriate at
certain points during the reading of the Megillah.

Meanwhile, friends of mine asked that I post the following:

HBG