RE: Neil Sedaka

As far as I know, they are only available as part of the Bear Family 8-cd box
set, The Complete Neil Sedaka 1956-1966. See the folowing link

http://www.bear-family.de/mailorder/showoneproduct.html?lang=&p=BCD+16535

Haven't heard these, but they are Oh Carol and You Mean Everything to Me sung
in Hebrew, plus Tzena, Tzena and medley of Heveinu Shalom Aleichem/Artza Alinu.
During this period he also recorded My Yiddishe Momme (it doesn't say which
language).

And now, of course, he's singing in Yiddish.

> Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
> YIVO Institute for Jewish Research
>
> 15 West 16th Street
> New York, NY 10011