Chicago-area drumming, meditation

For more information on these two events, contact Rabbi Menachem Cohen
of Mitziut at mitziut (at) yahoo(dot)com

Both of these events are located in Chicago.

Sha-lommmmmmmmmmm
Minna, our fantabulous cantorial soloist and swashbuckler, will facilitate
Mitziut's next Jewish Meditation Drop-in Group at the Mess Hall
Art Gallery on Thursday, March 11th, from 7-9pm.
The evening will start with some instruction, flow seamlessly into some
combination of meditation and chanting, and end with insightful discussion.

Mess Hall is located on Glenwood just south of Morse on the west side of
the Red Line tracks in Rogers Park.
Any level of experience welcome.

Ta-rrrummmm...
Mitziut's next Jewish Drum Circle will convene for a rhythm-washed
afternoon on sunday, March 14, 2-4pm at the No Exit Cafe, 6970 N Glenwood,
just north of Morse on the west side of the Red Line tracks in Rogers Park.
Join us for exotic beats from far off lands or quirky ones from nearby
inspirations.
No drum or experience required.

Donations are greatly appreciated at both events

MICHAEL E. RUBIN
merubin (at) comcast(dot)net // 847-840-1757

"I believed in the healing power of words..."
        - Eugene Fitzpatrick
          "Until the End of the World"
PLEASE NOTE NEW COMCAST ADDRESS

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->