di tsvey

Khaveyrim,

I just returned from a wonderful concert by "Di tsvey", Steven Greenman
and Pete Rushevsky at our Cleveland Workmen's Circle.  They were
delightful and made the audience feel comfortable with their stories and
humor, even though the material was sophisticated.  Steven's compositions
were beautiful, melodic and wonderfully executed, as were those not
written by him.  Pete provided a perfect counterpoint of accompaniment
and masterfully performed solo for a stretch.  I performed this
afternoon, as did Bert with Yiddishe Cup at another venue, Steve and Pete
this evening, so there was much fabulous klez going on in Kleveland this
day!

Sh'koyekh, guys!
Lorele

You can hear clips from Lori's CDs at:
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2
http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband
Email me for purchase or buy at CD Baby or Hatikvah Music at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!