From: Sam Weiss
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 10:23 AM
  Subject: Re: Antwoordapparaat / Answering Machine

  I received three simultaneous copies of this message.  This happens to me
  sometimes on another Shamash mailing list that I belong to, and I would
  like to know if this is an issue on my end or a listserv issue.  I am
  curious if others on this list also received multiple copies of this
  message.
  Thanks.
  -S.W.

  At 03:41 AM 3/1/04, Barry J. Mehler wrote:

  >Beste Vrienden,
  >
  >Helaas, heb ik ontdekt dat de laatste twee weken (of mischien zelfs
  >langer) mijn antwoordapparaat het niet meer deed.  Als je iets hebt
  >ingesproken, en je merkte dat ik niet gereageerd heb, zou je zo
  >vriendelijk willen zijn om mij nogmaals te bellen.
  >
  >Met vriendelijke groeten,
  >
  >Barry
  >

  >----------
  >
  >Dear Friends,
  >
  >Unfortunately, I just realized that my for (at least) the last two
  >weeks  my answering machine has not been functioning properly.  If you
  >left me a message, and noticed that I didn't respond, would you please be
  >so kind as to call me again.
  >
  >Best regards,
  >
  >Barry
  >

  >====================================