Re: original compositions

Up to this point, for my two originals on the FleytMuzik CD and the doyna on
Family Portrait, I have only printed "All rights reserved" and hoped for
integrity. Frankly, for both reasons of effort and time to go through the right
hoops, I just haven't bothered contacting, say, BMI or ASCAP. Anyone who has
wanted to perform my pieces has simply asked me and I can't see why I wouldn't
want them to play my compositions so there ya go. I do have someone who will be
recording my Khanike Freylekhs next Fall so I know I will be getting on the
stick about the piece before that. I'll certainly pay attention to all
suggestions that come from your querry! someone might want to ask Steve
Greenman what he
did or is planning on doing at this point since one of his upcoming CD's is
totally original works - I believe.

Adrianne

Adrianne Greenbaum
http://www.klezmerflute.com & http://www.klezband.com
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer flutist: “FleytMuzik” and “Family Portrait”
Classical: "Sounds of America"
http://www.fluteworld.com or http://www.cdbaby.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->